JMGO N1 Ultra What screen do I need?

EmmaEvans

Hey,guys! I am very interested in N1 Ultra recently. I'm wondering with such a high lumens projector, should I go with a gray screen or a white screen?

Personally I think gray screen would be better. Your choice between a gray screen and a white screen depends on your specific viewing environment and preferences. Consider factors such as ambient light, room conditions, desired image brightness, contrast requirements, and personal visual preferences. It's also a good idea to consult with a professional or refer to the manufacturer's recommendations to ensure compatibility with your projector model.

sai

On the N1 Ultra website they are paired with VIVIDSTORM's UST laser anti-light screen in Japan.
I consulted the projector manufacturer, and they said that although the N1 Ultra is a long focus projector, the laser light source is too strong, and the long focus ALR anti-light screen will have uneven color.
(I think maybe it's because where the laser hits is too bright and other places are too dark.)
So the laser anti-light screen with UST alr can solve these problems.
I hope it was helpful.
白い壁比較.jpg