LG CX OLED TV Customer Reviews, Is it worth buying?

JJoker23

LG CX TV is a popular model, and many people are hesitating whether to buy this OLED TV or not.

Here're some customer reviews, this may help.

If you happen to be considering other models of LG OLED TVs, for your reference
LG CX vs. LG G1 vs. LG A1

lg cx design.jpg

JJoker23

1. Great TV! I would recommend this to all my friend’s. My family are enjoying it well. I recommend this TV to anyone. I received this product at a discounted price twice. Thanks.

2. Best TV I’ve owned. Only complaint is LG art gallery app does not allow for owner photos. Have to use IOS screen mirroring for that, which means you’ll want a dedicated iPod touch to control it. Anyway, yes, I’m a satisfied customer.

3. Excellent TV, only thing that I don't understand is there Magic Remote and they're lousy TV app that doesn't work worth a crap, can't even turn on the TV with their app, I have a Samsung TV that I used with the SmartThings and used to think that app wasn't really good but at least you can turn on the TV it also watch the TV from your phone or tablet so it's way better, twister remote is not magic it's confusing and it doesn't work good either the pointer and all that that they have on it they call it magic get the point exactly at the TV to even make it turn on the TV crazy they need to call it something else does that magic more like a pain in the whatever!

4. Hands down the best TV of 2020. If you are looking for some good settings look into Quantum TV on YouTube.

5. Great TV for movies and Gaming Looks great with my ps5

6. Beautiful picture, great sound and great features. The delivery was timely and the guys were very respectful and professional. Best buy’s price was amazing and an overall 5 star experience with this gorgeous TV, 77” model