Need help finding DMD Chip for my jmgo N7, jmgo x3 and Xgimi H1

Shadowgaug3

Hello everyone i just joined today.
I have three projectors with DMD issues, my jmgo x3 has a hazey looking picture,i sent it out to be cleaned/repair but the picture still has the hazy glow which makes whites bloomy looking, the other is my xgimi H1 which is having the DMD white dot issue and my jmgo N7 has the same issue as the H1 with the white dots and also black dots. I did some research and learned that the DMD chip is failing on my 3 projectors. My question is, can anyone help me localizing the Correct DMD chips for each projector, i know they each use the 0.47 DMD chip and i know there are Two 0.47 chips but i dont know if there is a specific serial number that i have to look for. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Elena

They all use 0.47 DMD Chip.
So what's your wonder? do you mean 0.47 TRP and 0.47 DMD chip?

In fact, they are the same chip. TRP is just the pixel display architecture in a square display.

Grace's

Projector DMD display chip shows white dots for more reasons, use time, use environment, internal hardware, etc. can cause white dots on the display chip.

If the projection screen has a large area of white spots, you can remove the display chip and put the display chip in the light, to see if there are white dots, if there's no dust in the lens, there may be a chip failure.

XXMAN98

DLP471TP & DLPC6540: Usually brightness below 1500 lumens
DLP471TE & DLPC7541: Usually brightness is above 1500 lumens

And there's also DLP471NE especially for 1080p display

You better ask XGIMI and JMGO which chip they used for each projector model, they normally don't show this on the website

Shadowgaug3

I did contact jmgo but they wont repair if i dont have proof of purchase, i bought the projector second hand so it already had been used but i dont know how long, i had it since May 2021. I use it as a tv replacement so it is on everyday. I was told by jmgo the projector uses the DLP4710 but im wondering if that is the part number since i see a few online with serial numbers but dont specify which 0.47 chip it is also when i looked online i found one for the Xgimi H1s which uses the same DLP4710 , I don't know if its compatible with my Xgimi H1. Im not great at taking things apart to find out thats why i want to know, so i can order the parts and have them ready for the repair guy. I know they can get the information and order it but i dont want to take the chance of being charged double if the part is cheaper plus the labor.

Shadowgaug3

This is what i found will it work on all three projectors?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-092854.png
    Screenshot_20220125-092854.png
    942.5 KB · Views: 188

Radiohead

This is what i found will it work on all three projectors?
There're many kinds of 0.47 DMD chips, you need to make sure that what you buy is the same as your XGIMI or JMGO projector, and it's better that the tail suffix number is the same too. You can take the projector apart to see the chip number.

See what I circled on the pic.

1643166401703.png