Sony: PS5 exclusive games are more important than ever

Pikachu

The Sony PS5 conference recently released the appearance and game lineup of PS5 consoles, "Horizon 2: Forbidden West", "Domon's Souls: Remastered", "Marvel Spider-Man: Miles Morales", "Gran Turismo 7", "Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart" appeared, and PS5 exclusive games continue to be the selling point. Sony tried to show the powerful functions of PS5 through these exclusive games.

As Jim Ryan, President and CEO of SIE, said: "When it comes to the next-generation console, you know that it will include features and other advantages that the previous generation does not have. We believe that everyone should develop a system that can take full advantage of its performance. Games. Whether it’s DualSense controllers, 3D Audio sound effects, or fast SSDs... it’s time to provide the PlayStation community with something new, different, and only available on PS5."

Recently, SIE European executive Simon Rutter said in an interview with the foreign media "The Guardian", "PS5 exclusive games are very important, more important than ever!"

Lat explained: “Through close contact with system designers, Playstation’s studio can maximize the use of host performance, which is very valuable. They can show the innovative effects they want to present. For example, “Spider-Man"PS2 exclusive masterpieces such as "Horizon 2: Forbidden West", they are the games that players want to play." It seems that Sony is full of confidence in PS5 performance, and the exclusive masterpiece will surely attract more players to join.