Turn attic into a home theater

manishdziva007

Hi all,

Recently, I wanted to turn our attic into a home theater, and while I was hesitating about buying a projection screen, I was debating what projector I should buy.

I've been considering getting a motorized projection screen for my home theater setup. Is Vividstorm's S PRO screen worth the investment? Does it operate smoothly and quietly?

Regarding the projector, vividstorm provides a bundle, and the price of Hisense px1-pro is much cheaper than awol vision. Which one should I choose?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

EmmaEvans

Hisense px1-pro is very cost-effective! My friend has one and it is also equipped with S PRO. I often go to their home to play games and the experience is very good.

cocc

Hi all,

Recently, I wanted to turn our attic into a home theater, and while I was hesitating about buying a projection screen, I was debating what projector I should buy.

I've been considering getting a motorized projection screen for my home theater setup. Is Vividstorm's S PRO screen worth the investment? Does it operate smoothly and quietly?

Regarding the projector, vividstorm provides a bundle, and the price of Hisense px1-pro is much cheaper than awol vision. Which one should I choose?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
I suggest you buy VIVIDSTORM &awol vision projector, this bundle will have better effect