What interesting game reviews have you seen on Steam?

Leonord D

Train Simulator 2016 : Steam Edition on Steam
Game Reviews:
1. All the DLC combined can buy a real train...
2. Stephen Hawking runs better than this game.

Crusader Kings II on Steam
Game Reviews:
1. Pretty cool game: haven't played it much though
2. Norse raiders are pillaging my lands, my brother is trying to usurp my title, i've contracted syphillis and mu son's gay. This is Crusader Kings 2 in a hutshell.
3.Poisoned a baby to get into power. Realized it was the wrong baby.
4. I got assissinated by my imbecile son.
5. My brother has asked multiple times to marry my daugher.

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Game Reviews: Found a very cute girl in the wasteland. VATS said I had a 0 percent chance to hit that. such realism.

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Game Review: Crashes by the number, glitches by the score, everyday you live me less, each day i love you more. Yes, I've got crashes by the number. A game that i can't win. But the day that i stop playing that's the day my world will end.

Garbage Collector Simulor 4
Game Review: Spend 30 minutes creating my personal wife watched her die in less than 10 minutes. 10/10 would watch wife die again. You have a son who is older than you and his name is 'Father'. 10/10 would call son 'Father' again.

BeamNG.Drive
Game Review:
1. Everything must be crushed...Everything must be crushed...
2. This game is terrible. It supports vehicle abuse. People just dont understand how hard it is to be a car.

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Game Review: Our lord and saviour Gabe Newell's voice made me do magic things in my pants.

Alien: Isolation
Game Review: Game Review:

1. New get caught in this game. Every time the Alien see me, I just ALT+F4.
2. Well... I have to wear a diaper because i am .....myself constantly. This says everything? I also love theOutlast, Dead Spead, etc. 10/10 OK, I have to change my diaper again, bye.
3. Hide. Run. Hide. Run. Distract. Shit yourself. Repeat.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Game Review: How to destroy your friendship simulator. 10/10

Brick-Force
Game Review:
1. My friend forced me to play this, we are no longer friends.
2. Wow! Amazing! Best Uninstall simulator I've ever seen!

Clicker Heroes
Game Review: Well you can play it an hour or two... maybe 3... Fuck, it's 6 am again.

There are lots of interesting game reviews that I haven't mention. Welcome to share yours.