What's your expectation on PlayStation5 before the PS5 conference on June 11

EmmaStone

The picture decryption date of the noise cancelling headset WH-1000XM4 is also June 11, will it be released together? Sony PS5 official website also updated the release information.

The Sony PS5 online conference, which had previously been postponed, was officially finalized. Sony PlayStation announced that it will officially open the PS5 online conference at 9 p.m. on June 11, when the PS5 next-generation game lineup will be introduced, and the conference will last more than 1 hour.

And the interface is like...

What's your expectation on PlayStation5 before the PS5 conference on June 11

Lennon

Shut up and Take my money!
as a middle aged one ,I don’t have time to feel the masterpiece. I will no longer acting like a teenager, to explore the spurs of the world, to explore all kinds of combos, to try to match arms, I didn’t have any extra energy. but,I just want to buy it!
And it can be bought! The days of hesitating for a cheap disc for a few days when I was young are finally gone! What other performance parameter design! I don’t have the latest game console from Sony ! You can play the latest and coolest game! What about saving ash!

akagi1945

Interestingly, Sony emphasized that the video of this conference is 1080p 30 frames
Preventive injections in advance, this is not the real machine screen is afraid of spraying lol

Microsoft: Finally I get you. Fortunately, I didn't give up.
Come on, big brother, don’t always change it, and give me a pricing reference. If you don’t post, I will never announce the date of my conference.

----- Serious dividing line -------

I have spent almost half a year with PS Plus and no console, just waiting for you to release PS 5.