PS5 price accidental exposure: 599.99?

Gene

After a brief timeup on June 4, PlayStation officially announced that the PS5 online launch event is scheduled to be held at 9 p.m. on June 11 " hope to witness this historic moment with you."

Sony's confidentiality work is quite good, as of now, we know nothing about the two most important pieces of information about PS5-appearance and price, but as the press conference approaches, more information will follow.

Recently, the British Amazon suddenly listed the PS5 test link, and accidentally exposed its price.
From the Amazon page, PS5 provided two versions of 1TB and 2TB, but the price is 599.99 pounds, as a test price, it is too accurate and reasonable, people can not help but doubt that this is the real PS5 price.

PS5 price

PS5 price

Of course, it is obvious that the information on the test page is not completely accurate. The PS5 hard drive starts at 825GB instead of 1T, and Amazon has also quickly deleted the page, so this price is for reference only.

PS5 price

In addition, Amazon in the UK also listed PS5 game placeholders, but there were not many surprises, because the game names were all replaced by developers, such as Bandai Namco, R Star, 2K, B, etc.
There is no doubt that the starting price of PS5 will be higher than that of PS4, but at present, it is still in a reasonable range and will not exceed expectations too much.

So far ms has shown that they have made good progress on backward compatibility. But I do not buy a console to play the old game, it is an undeniable plus. But hey when I look, I play very little on my old consoles, also because some old graphically but also in the design of levels, gameplay etc.
And the ms games presented previously were only portages and non-exclusive games, so straddling two people.