Why projector is better than a TV?

Linsesa

Projectors and televisions are common appliances. Many people are wondering, should I choose a projector or a TV?

On the market, the picture quality of general TV sets is 4k, while the picture quality of home projectors of the same price is 1080p, which is very different. For example, the pictures of American dramas are often dark, and the requirements for picture quality are also high. If it is a 1080p home projector, it will be easy to be unclear in a bright room. In fact, for the choice of projector or TV, the most important thing is to look at the demand.

When will a projector be more practical than a TV?​

dangbei mars pro with Emotn ui.jpg

Projectors are better than TVs for the movie-going group​

TVs in most homes are usually around 55 inches and 60 inches. The projector does not have the limitation of the screen, as long as the wall is large enough, it can project a screen of 100 inches or even larger. In this way, it is more immersive and immersive when watching, and the performance of color, brightness, contrast, etc. is also very good. If you watch a movie with a projector, you will feel like you are in a theater.

Projectors are better than TVs for people with small rooms​

For users living in small rooms, projectors are more space-efficient than TVs. A small projector doesn't take up much space in the living room or bedroom. And it is easy to store, just put it away when not in use.

Projectors are better than TVs for people with a limited budget​

Home projectors can be projected directly onto a wall, although not as effective as a screen. However, it is cost-effective for less demanding users, which saves money on curtains.

If you have experienced a 100-inch projection screen, you will think that a 65-inch TV is too small. For the same price, you can only get a 65-inch TV, or choose a projector with a 100-inch or even larger screen. Compared with TV sets, home projectors are far more cost-effective than TV sets.

Projectors are better than TVs For renters/students​

The projector is easy to carry, which is one of the biggest advantages for student parties and people who rent. A projector is a very affordable piece of equipment. If you buy a TV, it's a hassle to move. But you can take the projector with you as long as it is put in a bag or case.

dangei mars pro.png

That's why I think projectors are better than TVs. Because I installed a projector during the renovation of my home, it feels really good after so many years. Recently I moved to a new house and got a new projector: Dangbei Mar Pro. The screen is large, the picture is super clear, and there is almost no lag when playing games, and the system is not stuck at all. I like to watch movies with my friends on the projector on weekends, it's very relaxing and comfortable.