3rd Generation Amazon Echo Unboxing And Review

Amazon Echo 3 features:
  • Advanced speakers with dolby technology
  • Can be paired with a second Amazon Echo (third generation) or Amazon Echo Plus (second generation) for stereo
  • Voice controlled music, AmazonMusic, AppleMusic, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, etc.
  • Voice control of your smart home - use compatible connected devices to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, etc.
  • Interphone function.
  • Alexa skills - thousands of skills and growing, (equivalent to plugins, providing more services by collaborating with other content providers, such as telling kids Disney stories, yoga meditation, etc.)
Amazon Echo 3

Amazon Echo 3

In simple terms, Amazon Echo is actually equivalent to a computer with WIFI and Alexa software, which can be turned on at any time to wait for the input of commands. This is essentially the same as Siri in iphone and Cortana in Microsoft. Its current entertainment and future scalability are purely dependent on how big the Amazon ecosystem can achieve. By 2019, amazon will be number one in both sales and ecosystem of smart speakers.

Amazon Echo supports not only Amazon Music, but other content streaming providers such as Spotify. I say first Amazon Music. Don't think that there is no such thing as a free lunch, Amazon Music can be free, as long as you have account, the United States and the personalized and top playlists and radio are free, you can directly to shout out "Alexa, play top country Music", the Echo will play country Music's top directly (Amazon Music default), similar to the grammy or other genres of Music can play for free. But if you want to avoid ads, personalize your playlist, or listen to HD Music or even download a song, you'll need a paid Amazon Music account.

Amazon Echo default is associated with your Amazon Music, but if you have other Music services can also be related (Settings - > Music & PODCASTS), I am associated services account (need to input new subscription to the user name and password for correlation), compared to services like Amazon Music is cheap, so I choose to pay for services, I have my own playlists, thus more personalized, Just say "Alexa, play my music" and the Echo will automatically play my Spotify playlist.

Communicate the Function. Open your phone Alexa application, enter "Communicate", choose "Drop In", you can be In any connected parts of the world through your Echo equipment and speak to your family, Echo devices do not need any accept agree that calls can be done, such as when I get off work today into a Amazon Echo 3 devices, fat daughter-in-law startled me, even can be used as a "bug", namely your mobile phone is connected, with the Echo can be open, although you can't see the house, But all the sounds made by people in the home can be played in real time on the phone. Moreover, the microphone of Echo is omnidirectional, so any slight sound can be picked up. I have tested my Echo speaker in the living room, but I can also hear it in the bedroom.

Amazon Echo can do almost anything you wouldn't expect, and I'm here to introduce you to some of its main functions. In addition to the above functions, the following functions are also frequently used by me:

Let Amazon Echo sing, "Alexa, sing a song for me," and listen to a girl sing a solo for you.

Count down for 1/2/3 minutes. "Alexa, count down for 1/2/3 minutes." Alexa, count down for 1/2/3 minutes.

Practice your English conversation intelligently. "Alexa,let us have a conversation." Those who want to improve their English are blessed. Of course, one of the reasons I bought this product is to practice English.

Encyclopedia features. "Alexa, Who is the President of the United States" is a general question.

Tell jokes. "Alexa, tell me a joke" is a short, dry joke.

Alexa has more than 60000 kinds of Skills called Alexa Skills, which are paid Skills, also have free Skills, such as I personally subscribe to some of the Skills is "Disney story" (Alexa, open Disney Stories), a CBS news (Alexa, play CBS news), chicken soup class (Alexa, inspire me), etc., coupled with the Alexa is still the girl human (can be replaced with a movie star's voice can also)