Actors with careers in separate languages?

dolph

I just saw Kristin Scott Thomas in a French film. I had no idea she could speak French fluently. And has been doing French films for quite some time now. Good for her!

Imagine the luxury of not having scripts up to your taste, so you jump on a train to another country to get scripts that are up to your taste! Then jump back on a train at your pleasure.

Ever since I saw him in Inception, I understood Ken Watanabe had dual successful careers in English and in Japanese. Good for him, too!
router login 192.168.l.l.link/
I saw Viggo Mortensen did his first Spanish film recently - a language he grew up speaking but had no investment in, as a career. Seems to be a one-off.

Any other actors I've missed?

Last edited:

Chris67

I just saw Kristin Scott Thomas in a French film. I had no idea she could speak French fluently. And has been doing French films for quite some time now. Good for her!

Imagine the luxury of not having scripts up to your taste, so you jump on a train to another country to get scripts that are up to your taste! Then jump back on a train at your pleasure.

Ever since I saw him in Inception, I understood Ken Watanabe had dual successful careers in English and in Japanese. Good for him, too!
router login 192.168.l.l.link/
I saw Viggo Mortensen did his first Spanish film recently - a language he grew up speaking but had no investment in, as a career. Seems to be a one-off.

Any other actors I've missed? My OLSD
Scott Thomas excels in French films; Watanabe navigates English and Japanese careers. Mortensen's Spanish debut surprises. More actors?