How is the JMGO N1 Projector with 0.33 DMD?

Gamesaa

The JMGO Projector N1 projector uses a 0.33-inch DMD chip and uses a three-color laser light source. How does this projector perform?

How is the JMGO N1 Projector with 0.33 DMD?

The JMGO N1 is equipped with a MALC Krypton three-color laser light engine, which can reach 800 CVIA lumens, a color gamut of 110% BT.2020, and a contrast ratio of 1600:1.

In terms of configuration, the JMGO N1 is equipped with a MediaTek MT9671 chip, equipped with 3GB of memory and 32GB of flash memory, and supports global MEMC.

In terms of audio, the official said that the JMGO N1 uses a rare 370CC large sound chamber with a bass dive of 55Hz.

In other respects, this projector is small in size, comes with a pan/tilt, and the screen is corrected in real time.

I think JMGO N1 Ultra is very compatible. When I used it with vividstorm s pro screen, I thought the two would be incompatible. The fact is that the projection effect really shocked me.
1682404729461.png

WyomingMuleDeer

Just received an N1 today, pretty disappointed. For streaming video >360p the video is slow, choppy, and eventually crashes. The projector won't recognize flash drives. Autofocus doesn't work, autokeystone is unreliable. Tried my best to get it to work but nothing is helping. Think I might have to stick with my Mogo 2 Pro, picture quality is nowhere near as good but everything with that projector works perfectly.