How to Watch PlayStation Vue on Samsung Smart TV?

how to watch PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV.jpg

This article will show you how to watch PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV.

There are now many alternatives to cable TV, and you can get live and on-demand content by subscribing to various streaming services. One of them is PlayStation Vue, a live streaming platform from Sony that delivers live video content. PlayStation Vue is supported on a variety of smart TVs, streaming devices, and mobile devices. You can also watch PlayStation Vue content on your Samsung Smart TV, you need to install the PlayStation Vue app on your Samsung TV. This article will show you how to watch Sony PlayStation Vue on your Samsung TV, and everything else you want to know.

What is PlayStation Vue on Samsung Smart TV?​

What is PlayStation Vue on Samsung Smart TV.jpg

PlayStation™ Vue is a live TV service from Sony that allows you to access live streaming TV, movies and sports programs. Vue offers four subscription plans: Access, Core, Elite and Ultra.

• Access: 50 channels for $49.99 per month
  • Core: 75 channels, $54.99 per month
  • Elite: 100 channels, $64.99 per month
  • Ultra: Includes all content in the Elite package, plus HBO and Showtime. 84.99 per month

How to get PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV?​

get PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV.jpg

You can access the new subscription service PlayStation Vue on your Samsung Smart TV, and you can download and install the app. You need to connect your PlayStation 4 or 5 to your Samsung TV, please follow the steps below.

1. Connect your PlayStation to the HDMI port of your Samsung TV.

2. Using the remote control, adjust settings such as picture quality and sound.

3. Create a PlayStation Vue account to use it.

How can I add apps to my Samsung Smart TV?​

samsung smart TV.jpg

You can install the Playstation Vue app on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the steps below.

1. Download the PlayStation Vue application from the PlayStation website.

2. Update the firmware of your Samsung TV to the latest version.

3. Install the PlayStation Vue app, which you can use to watch programs such as live streaming and sports games.

How to watch PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV via Airplay?​

Vue on Samsung smart TV via Airplay.jpg

Older models of Samsung Smart TVs may not be able to use the PlayStation Vue app, but you can stream Vue's content using Airplay. Please check if your Samsung TV supports Apple AirPlay (2018+ models). Follow these steps to use Airplay to watch PlayStation Vue.

1. Sign up for a PlayStation Vue account.

2. Download and install the PlayStation Vue app on your iPhone/iPad.

3. Sign in to your PlayStation Vue account on your mobile device.

4. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Samsung Smart TV.

5. Play PlayStation Vue's video content on your mobile device.

6. Click the AirPlay icon.

7. Select your Samsung Smart TV from the listed devices and it will start displaying on your Smart TV.

FAQs​

Can I connect PlayStation 5 to my Samsung smart TV?​

connect PlayStation 5 to Samsung smart TV.jpg

PlayStation Vue is a streaming service from Sony that allows you to connect your PlayStation 4 or 5 to your Samsung Smart TV.

You will need to use HDMI to connect your PlayStation 4 or 5 to your Smart TV. If your Samsung TV does not have an HDMI port, you can use an HDMI converter to connect your PlayStation to your Samsung TV.

Connect the PlayStation Vue app to the converter, and the video will be displayed on your TV. The Playstation supports HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0a. If you have an older Samsung smart TV, you can update the system via Software Update. This will allow you to access the most recent Playstation Vue features on your TV.

How do I get PlayStation Vue on Android TV?​

get PlayStation Vue on Samsung smart TV.jpg

1. Sign up for a PlayStation Vue subscription.
  • Visit www.psvue.com/plans on a computer or mobile device.
  • Making use of a PlayStation® 4 or PlayStation® 3 console
2. Install the app from the app store on your Android TV device.

3. Sign in with your PlayStation Network account.

Can I play PlayStation on my Samsung TV?​

play PlayStation on my Samsung TV.jpg

Samsung TVs support PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.

If you are using PlayStation, please follow the steps below.

1. Connect your PlayStation to the HDMI port of your Samsung TV.

2. Press the Share button and PS button at the same time.

3. The LED on the PS blinks to indicate pairing is in progress.

4. Wait for the pairing to finish and you can play PlayStation games on your Samsung TV.

Why can't my PS5 connect to my Samsung TV?​

If you are having problems with your PS5 not connecting to my Samsung TV, you will need to do some troubleshooting.

1. Check the cable for damage, make sure the cable is firmly connected.

2. Check that the HDMI port on your TV is the same as the HDMI port on your PS5.

3. Update the firmware on the PS5.

4. Update your Samsung TV.

5. Try turning off the HDR function and downgrading to 60Hz