Juice Up Your Disused iPad: creative uses for old ipad 2020

Gene

How to deal with your old ipad? Here I'd like to share my experience: my amplifier does not support AirPlay. I have to plug my phone into the 3.5 audio port and with the power amplifier, which is very troublesome. With an Android box, the built-in AirPlay stability is not very good. Buy an Apple TV? Too expensive. Then the old iPad3 lying in the cabinet come up to my mind, here is the new uses for old ipad 2020

Juice Up your Disused iPad: creative uses for old ipad 2020
  • Materials needed
  • How to turn your old ipad to a smart photo player & amplifier?
Turn iPad3 to an AirPlay player!
When listening to music, the phone can play directly through AirPlay, sitting on the sofa, and skipping songs at will. When you don’t listen to songs, you can transform yourself into a digital photo frame. Use your family’s photos as a slide show. Of course, you can also browse the previous photos while listening to the song, it is also very comfortable.

Materials needed:

1. An old iPad, or iPhone can also be used, for example, iPhone 4 is suitable for this, but it needs to be able to jailbreak (check the tutorial by yourself, the latest version cannot be jailbroken);
2. The 3.5 audio plug is turned into two lotus head wires and one is used to connect to the power amplifier. The one I use is as shown below:

3. One iPad stand. This is optional. If you don’t have it, you can DIY it. Use cardboard to fold one. Okay, let's talk about the steps. Don't mention the jailbreak part, prepare yourself. The connection between the iPad and the power amplifier is not much to say, it is very simple.

Juice Up your Disused iPad: creative uses for old ipad 2020

1. First, enter Cydia, search for AirFloat, and install. After the installation is complete, the AirFloat icon will be displayed on the desktop. Run AirFloat.

2. iPhone select AirPlay, select AirFloat, then open any music player software and start listening to songs. Now the iPad screen shows the song you are playing.

3. Now you can go back to the home screen, open the photo app, find the album you want to display, and click the slide show.

Is it simple. If you have a device below iPhone 4 or iPad 3, you can let him use the residual heat, it is very convenient to listen to songs, and it is also very practical to make a digital photo frame.

Last edited: