Optoma uhd30 lamp problem after replacing colour wheel

Nexius6

Hi all- by first post so please excuse any posting errors! I have a fairly new (500 lamp hours but out of warranty) optoma uhd30 that developed an annoying whine from the colour wheel (I believe). Having replaced the colour wheel I have another problem. Now when I turn the projector on the lamp, fans and colour wheel start up initially but after about 30 seconds the lamp turns off and the main blower fan goes into idle mode- with a blue power light only showing on the control panel.

Any ideas gratefully received!

Thanks

Nadia

Replacing the color wheel in projectors can sometimes be a tricky process. It's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to ensure everything is aligned and connected correctly. If you haven't already, double-check the installation steps and make sure there are no loose connections causing the lamp problem.

Mogens

Did you purchase the color wheel from a reliable source? It's possible that a faulty or incompatible replacement part could be causing the issue with your lamp. If you haven't done so already, consider reaching out to the seller or considering an exchange or refund if the part is indeed defective.

Jhjg67

Have you tried reaching out to Optoma's customer support? They might be able to provide you with some guidance or offer a solution to your issue.