2023 Hisense U6K vs U7K vs U8K, What are the features?

Felia

In this article, we compare Hisense U6K vs U7K vs U8K and introduce their features.

Hisense U6K vs U7K vs U8K, What are the features?​

2023 Hisense TV Lineup Review.jpg

Hisense is looking to make big moves in 2023 when we look into the 2023 Hisense TV Lineup Review. It's clear to me after seeing the UX in person that they are really serious about making the best TV, and they possibly can a lot of the footage. This year, you'll be seeing mini LED not only in the U8K, but you'll also see it in the U7K, and the U6K. What are the features of the Hisense U series for 2023? In this article, we have collected the specs of the Hisense U6K, U7K, and U8K, and compared their features among them.

Product NameHisense U6KHisense U7KHisense U8K
Sizes50", 55", 65", 75", 85”55", 65", 75", 85”55", 65", 75", 85”
Availability202320232023
TV TypeULED Mini LEDULED Mini LEDULED Mini LED
Resolution4K UHD4K UHD4K UHD
Display TechQuantum DotQuantum DotQuantum Dot
Peak Brightnessup to 600 nitsup to 1000 nitsup to 1500 nits
Local Dimming ZonesUp to 200Up to 500+Up to 1000
EngineHi-View EngineHi-View EngineHi-View Engine
Refresh RateNative 144 Hz VRR with MEMCNative 144 Hz VRR with MEMCNative 144 Hz VRR with MEMC
TV PlatformGoogle TVGoogle TVGoogle TV
Display FeatureDolby Vision / HDR10 / HDR10+ / HLG Dolby AtmosDolby Vision / HDR10 / HDR10+ / HLG Dolby AtmosDolby Vision / HDR10 / HDR10+ / HLG Dolby Atmos
Ports4 x HDMI (2 x 2.1 4K@144hz, 1x eARC)4 x HDMI (2 x 2.1 4K@144hz, 1x eARC)4 x HDMI (2 x 2.1 4K@144hz, 1x eARC)
Game FeatureGame Mode Pro, FreeSync Premium PROGame Mode Pro, FreeSync Premium PROGame Mode Pro, FreeSync Premium PRO
Audio2.1.2 Multi-channel audio2.1 Multi-channel audio2.1.2 Multi-channel audio
NetworkWi-Fi 6eWi-Fi 6eWi-Fi 6e
VoiceFar Field MicFar Field MicFar Field Mic

Hisense U6K: 600 nits, 200 Local Dimming Zones​

I think bringing it as early as the U6K is such a big deal for consumers. This might end up being the cheapest mini LED TV you can possibly get so let's start off by talking about the U6K I've seen the U6K in person, and I definitely say it looks like it can punch above its weight class they are saying this year. It's going to have four times more local dimming zones than it did in the past with up to 200, and it has 60Hz VRR functionality, and they're saying that it can get to 600 nits peak brightness. It'll be available in 50 inches, 55 inches, 65 inches, 75 inches, and 85 inches screen sizes.

This is a really cool thing from Hisense and I think that this TV is going to make a lot of noise, because it's one of their more affordable mini LED TVs, and Hisense is pretty generous with their pricing. Therefore, we'll see if this is going to be the best budget TV you can buy this year, I think that it has a really good chance of being the best value pick.

2023 Hisense U6 TV.jpg

Hisense U7K: 1000 nits, 500+ Local Dimming Zones​

We'll see going up from there we have the U7K, which is what they think of as their gaming TV. This is the one that targets Gamers, and it looks really great. I was watching them play games on it, and it looks like a great gaming TV. Overall, this year the Hisense U7K is doubling the amount of dimming zones at 500 plus, and the TV can get to a thousand nits of peak brightness.

2023 Hisense U7 TV.jpg

Now, remember, in the past, Hisense usually throws out these brightness numbers, but the TVs end up being brighter than the brightness numbers they throw out. So that's something that we'll have to watch for. Hisense U7K also features 144 Hz VRR functionalities along with that you have Wi-Fi 6E for faster internet speeds. Hisense U7K is going to be available in 55 inches, 65 inches, 75 inches, and 85 inches screen sizes. This is something that I think will definitely satisfy a lot of Gamers, and we'll see if it's going to be the best at its price bracket. Once we get our hands on it, I did really like the U7K.

Hisense U8K: 1000 nits, 500+ Local Dimming Zones​

The Hisense U8K TV absolutely was the one I would probably get if I had a choice. The Hisense U8K mini LED in 2023 is going to double the local dimming to over a thousand local dimming zones, and they also have that 144 Hz VRR gaming. Much like the U7K has with the freesync premium Pro, Hisense U8K is going to be very bright at 1500 nits peak brightness. Remember what I said, sometimes it actually ends up being brighter than what they are saying. The Hisense U8K TV will also have Wi-Fi 6E capability, ATSC 3.0, and it will be available in 55 inches, 65 inches, 75 inches, and 85 inches screen sizes.

2023 Hisense U8 TV.jpg

Hisense U Series 2023 Summary​

That was the Hisense U8K, U7K, and U6K we can expect those somewhere around summer 2023, and I'm looking forward to getting my hands on all of these TVs. They have covered a wide range of budgets and features. The U6K, U7K and U8K are coming with many same features, the main differences lay on the brightness and audio channels. We expect more information about these TVs and let's wait and see how they perform when they are available.

Linsesa

Hisense's U8K is the brand's flagship 2023 TV, outside of the UX Series of TVs that haven't been fully revealed just yet.