Esdlumen facebook new product promotion conference

Wyatt21

Esdlumen's online products exchange conference was officially launched in June when the epidemic slowed down slightly with a topic of “P³”. As the first event of the live broadcast season, the Facebook live broadcast of the Americas just ended, and get many praises from our clients .

Esdlumen facebook products exchange conference

The live broadcast was a gluttonous feast for American customers: high-end outdoor fixed products Apollo, 16:9 cabinet design, high brush highlight, ultra-light aluminum alloy cabinet, HCC technology province 30% electricity, pre-maintenance wall-mounted installation, any single selling point is enough to attract; there is an indoor fixed product BIM MAX that is upgraded again on classic products, can be perfectly stitched BIM PRO, 16:9 cabinet design, as always Super light and thin; more exciting promotional policies.

Esdlumen facebook products exchange conference

During the online live, we displayed our high-end outdoor fixed LED display (Helios) and our new indoor fixed LED screen (BIM Max).

Similarly, as the second game of the live broadcast season, the online live broadcast in Europe will also be exciting:

1. The most expecting product – Blade (With 1000*500 and 500*500 cabinets)

The reason why Esdlumen was well-known all over the world is because of our rental products. As the most high-end outdoor rental product of Esdlumen, there is no doubt that our Blade product is just like the most shining gemstone on the royal crown. Since our Blade product launched, it got much attention from our clients all over the world.

2. The most exciting promotion policy

During our online live season, you will get an unprecedented discount for buying our Blade product.

In the near future, more products and promotion policies will be added to the live program. For more information, welcome to visit our Facebook Page (Shenzhen Eastar Electronic Co., Ltd) to watch the live.

Viziro

Esdlumen's online products exchange conference was officially launched in June when the epidemic slowed down slightly with a topic of “P³”. As the first event of the live broadcast season, the Facebook live broadcast of the Americas just ended, and get many praises from our clients .

The live broadcast was a gluttonous feast for American customers: high-end outdoor fixed products Apollo, 16:9 cabinet design, high brush highlight, ultra-light aluminum alloy cabinet, HCC technology province 30% electricity, pre-maintenance wall-mounted installation, any single selling point is enough to attract; there is an indoor fixed product BIM MAX that is upgraded again on classic products, can be perfectly stitched BIM PRO, 16:9 cabinet design, as always Super light and thin; more exciting promotional policies.

During the online live, we displayed our high-end outdoor fixed LED display (Helios) and our new indoor fixed LED screen (BIM Max).

Similarly, as the second game of the live broadcast season, the online live broadcast in Europe will also be exciting:

1. The most expecting product – Blade (With 1000*500 and 500*500 cabinets)

The reason why Esdlumen was well-known all over the world is because of our rental products. As the most high-end outdoor rental product of Esdlumen, there is no doubt that our Blade product is just like the most shining gemstone on the royal crown. Since our Blade product launched, it got much attention from our clients all over the world.

2. The most exciting promotion policy

During our online live season, you will get an unprecedented discount for buying our Blade product.

In the near future, more products and promotion policies will be added to the live program. For more information, welcome to visit our Facebook Page (Shenzhen Eastar Electronic Co., Ltd) to watch the live. By the way, there is now an option to promote the web resource itself on the site. It is not very difficult and everyone can do it. I recommend here to familiarize yourself with forum link building service and they have helped me more than once by posting on the forum to promote my site. And the growth was quite fast, so after a short time you can see the result you need. I hope I helped.
I appreciate your quick response; I didn't really anticipate learning more here so quickly. I'll try to get in touch with them and see what terms they provide. I'm grateful.