Sony X95K vs. A95K TV, What's the difference?

OldCooper

The new Sony products released this year are a sight to behold, and with the upcoming release of the Sony X95K and A95K, you will want to know more about these two TVs. This article will introduce what is the difference between Sony X95K and Sony A95K TVs.

Sony X95K vs. A95K specs.jpg

1. Size

First of all, Sony X95K TV is obviously positioned as a large size TV, so Sony X95K TV has 65/75/85 inches of these three sizes. On the other hand, the Sony A95K TV is only available for 55/65 inches two options.

2. Design and Materials

Sony A95K Design.jpg

Sony X95K TV's bezel and base material are titanium silver, and the base is a two-sided stand model with two aluminum edge stands. Sony A95K TV's bezel and base are made of titanium black, and the base is made of panel base with full edge slate, which is more stable than Sony X95K TV.

Sony X95K Design.jpg

3. Camera

SONY A95K BRAVIA CAM.jpg

The top of the Sony X95K TV is without a camera, and the official claim is that the Sony X95K TV has the option of an external camera. However, the Sony A95K TV comes with its own BRAVIA CAM. And the Sony A95K TV's camera can be masked to protect privacy.

4. Display

sony XR Backlight Master Drive.jpg

Sony X95K TV adopts the mini led display and backlight method which is very hot in the market this year, while Sony A95K TV adopts the latest QD-OLED display.
(What is LED/ULED/QLED/Mini LED/OLED/QD-OLED/Micro LED?) Mini Led and QD-OLED TVs each have their own advantages. Mini LED's volume is significantly reduced to about 200um compared to the LED beads used in traditional LCDs, which means that the maximum brightness capability of the screen is also significantly increased.

QD-OLED not only maintains the advantages of OLED screen display, but also combines the mini led quantum dot technology to achieve the adjustment of blue light intensity at the pixel level, further improving the color gamut and brightness performance of the screen, but in the dark environment performance and screen life, QD-OLED is still slightly lacking. See more on Sony Z9K vs. Sony A95K vs. Sony X95K

5. Audio

sony Acoustic Multi-Audio™ technology.jpg

Sony X95K TV has 6 speakers, respectively midrange x 2, treble x 2, subwoofer x 2. Sony A95K TV, on the other hand, has 4 speakers, actuator x 2, subwoofer x 2. In comparison, Sony X95K TV may have better performance in terms of the level of sound quality.

6. Color gamut

As mentioned earlier, the Sony A95K TV is very high in terms of brightness and color richness. The official data given is that the Sony A95K TV can achieve a color gamut value of 200%, which can be said to have performed very well in terms of color levels.

SONY TV Forum

bellaLi

I'm still figuring out all of the features of this OLED TV. I've mostly been watching YouTube videos or other streaming services, so I haven't used the video feature much. The remote control is extremely well-made, far superior to anything I've seen on previous televisions. For me, the screen acting as a center speaker is the most perplexing aspect. I'd like to add an external speaker system, but the television is flush mounted and there's no room beneath for a sound bar. Also, I'm not sure if a center speaker is required if the TV serves as a speaker. Overall, I'm pleased with Sony's OLED television.

1681291844041.png

Billy889

Sony X95K is an excellent television. The colors are vibrant, and the blacks are deep. The nine-speaker Bose sound bar was added. Amazing sound.

MarySargent

The new Sony products released this year are a sight to behold, and with the upcoming release of the Sony X95K and A95K, you will want to know more about these two TVs. This article will introduce what is the difference between Sony X95K and Sony A95K TVs.

View attachment 14606

1. Size

First of all, Sony X95K TV is obviously positioned as a large size TV, so Sony X95K TV has 65/75/85 inches of these three sizes. On the other hand, the Sony A95K TV is only available for 55/65 inches two options.

2. Design and Materials

View attachment 14601

Sony X95K TV's bezel and base material are titanium silver, and the base is a two-sided stand model with two aluminum edge stands. Sony A95K TV's bezel and base are made of titanium black, and the base is made of panel base with full edge slate, which is more stable than Sony X95K TV.

View attachment 14602

3. Camera

View attachment 14603

The top of the Sony X95K TV is without a camera, and the official claim is that the Sony X95K TV has the option of an external camera. However, the Sony A95K TV comes with its own BRAVIA CAM. And the Sony A95K TV's camera can be masked to protect privacy.

4. Display

View attachment 14605

Sony X95K TV adopts the mini led display and backlight method which is very hot in the market this year, while Sony A95K TV adopts the latest QD-OLED display.
(What is LED/ULED/QLED/Mini LED/OLED/QD-OLED/Micro LED?) Mini Led and QD-OLED TVs each have their own advantages. Mini LED's volume is significantly reduced to about 200um compared to the LED beads used in traditional LCDs, which means that the maximum brightness capability of the screen is also significantly increased.

QD-OLED not only maintains the advantages of OLED screen display, but also combines the mini led quantum dot technology to achieve the adjustment of blue light intensity at the pixel level, further improving the color gamut and brightness performance of the screen, but in the dark environment performance and screen life, QD-OLED is still slightly lacking. See more on Sony Z9K vs. Sony A95K vs. Sony X95K

5. Audio

View attachment 14604

Sony X95K TV has 6 speakers, respectively midrange x 2, treble x 2, subwoofer x 2. Sony A95K TV, on the other hand, has 4 speakers, actuator x 2, subwoofer x 2. In comparison, Sony X95K TV may have better performance in terms of the level of sound quality.

6. Color gamut

As mentioned earlier, the Sony A95K TV is very high in terms of brightness and color richness. The official data given is that the Sony A95K TV can achieve a color gamut value of 200%, which can be said to have performed very well in terms of color levels.

SONY TV Forum

I am still confused which one should I buy. Both are so good. Please help me. I was searching for this https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/volunteering/ website online because I want to read essay examples on volunteering topic and when I was searching for that website, I found link to your post on google search.​

I am still confused which one should I buy. Both are so good.

Last edited: