Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: What's the difference?

Ping

Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: What's the difference?​

Fengmi S5 and XGIMI NEWZ6X are projectors with similar prices. So what is the difference between the two projectors? Let's compare the parameters to see what is the difference between Fengmi S5 and XGIMI NEWZ6X, and which projector is more worth buying.

1. Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: Optical parameter​

Fengmi S5 and XGIMI NEWZ6X use different light sources in terms of projection light sources. The Fengmi S5 uses a laser light source, which is better than the XGIMI NEWZ6X that uses an LED light source.

Fengmi S5

In addition, the actual brightness of Fengmi S5 is higher than that of XGIMI NEWZ6X, reaching 1100ANSI lumens, and it supports projecting a brighter picture. As for the resolution, the standard resolution of the two projectors has reached 1080P, and the picture is clear.

2. Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: system parameters​

In terms of processing chip, Fengmi S5 is equipped with Amlogic T982 processing chip, compared with MSTAR6A848 processing chip carried by XGIMI NEWZ6X, it has stronger computing power and supports fast decoding of video image signals.

As for storage space, both projectors use a 2G+16G storage combination, both of which support online viewing of movies and TV series and download and install third-party application software.

Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: system parameters

3. Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: projection parameters​

In terms of voice functions, both Fengmi S5 and XGIMI NEWZ6X are equipped with intelligent voice assistants. The voice function of Fengmi S5 is more powerful. It supports far-field voice function, and users only need to use voice commands to wake up the voice assistant. In addition, Fengmi S5 has lower latency than XGIMI NEWZ6X, providing users with convenient games.
Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: projection parameters

Fengmi S5 vs XGIMI NEW Z6X: Which one is worth buying?​

In summary, through the comparison of the parameters of Fengmi S5 and XGIMI NEWZ6X, it can be found that Fengmi S5 is better in use as a whole, so I personally think Fengmi S5 is more worth buying.

You may also want to read more about:
Fengmi S5 projector specs review, 1080p and 1100 lumens
XGIMI NEW Z6X Projector

XLZ451

For a portable projector, I found a cheap and functional product: the Emotn h1. It's a smart projector that costs less than $300 and comes with its own system that only needs to be plugged in and connected to the Internet, which is very convenient.

Inquisitive

Hi there, what about the Xgimi z6x pro? When comparing the fengmi s5 to the z6x pro, which would be the better, more capable. The difference in brightness ilwill be about 100 ansi lumens only, the xgimi has wifi 6. Which would have the better image quality and brightness (different projection technology - laser vs led). How big can I make my screen on the fengmi s5? Is it 100 inches or 120 inches? Lastly, the 0.23 vs 0.33 chip. Which is better? In terms of processor, who has the better processor? I know the xgimi has 4gb ram + 16gb rom while the fengmi has only 2gb ram and 16 GB rom. Does this really make a difference?