Suggestions for EMOTN UI

Shuttle

Because I am Chinese, I have compared with your company's parent company products Dangbei Desktop 4.0 and ATV Desktop,

1. The new version of the desktop weather forecast does not support Chinese place names. This is a bit annoying. It is a step backward. I hope that the weather can be set in the main language of the world. The background of the weather module can be set to be transparent, and can be customized and fixed at any position. Avoid covering the main part of the wallpaper.

2. All versions of EMOTN will freeze after uploading wallpapers, especially after uploading one or two hundred wallpapers, and the uploaded wallpapers will increase the size of the software, but Dangbei Desktop 4.0 will not freeze, no matter whether you upload wallpapers or not, Dangbei Fluency is better than EMOTN UI.

3. Hope to add the function of hiding the software name under the icon, which is more concise without text.

4. Improve the icon resolution and rendering. If possible, it is best to produce a 4K version of the UI, because the TV is getting bigger and bigger, and the icons are not clear and uncomfortable.

5. The size and arrangement of the icons, the radians of the four corners of the icons can be adjusted arbitrarily like ATV, and can be grouped.

6. Hope wallpaper can set any folder of the TV as the local wallpaper library, and the entire folder can be displayed like a slide show.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20230325-212017.png
    Screenshot_20230325-212017.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 135

Powerfader

How adding sound to the live wallpapers. Add the ability to add categories, hide unneeded apps, adjust transparency of apps, ability to move weather widget and resize, ability to remove the app's name that appears below the app...it redundant and annoying.

That just to name a few of the more obvious basic features to be added that ALL other launchers already have.

However, I think all the suggestions in the world don't mean squat to a developer who has totally ignored this app for at least the last 2 years!